China Advance Marine Gearbox Reduction Gear Motor for Boat
|FOB Price:||US $5,000-20,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $5,000-20,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||200 Sets Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: GCD
- Hardness: Hardened
- Certification: Zc\CCS\Imo
- Condition: New
- Usage: Boat
- Manipulate Way: Forced Manipulation
- Toothed Portion Shape: Spur Gear
- Trademark: Advance, China
- Specification: 1540× 1024× 1550mm
- HS Code: 848340900
- Application: Marine
- Type: Circular Gear
- After-Sales Service Provided: Overseas Third-Party Support Available
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Material: Cast Iron
- Manufacturing Method: Cast Gear
- Changes Way: Mixed
- Transport Package: Standard Wooden Case
- Origin: Hangzhou, China
By input and output arrangements, GC-series marine gearbox can be divided into four series, that is, GCS/GCST/GCSE series, GCH/GCHT/GCHE series, GCD series and GCC series, which matching engine and CPP to form main propulsion system of ship, widely used in cargo, oil and container vessels. Control pneumatically or electrically. Main features: 1. Possess functions of clutch & de-clutching, speed reduction and bearing propeller thrust; 2. Modular design, with PTO and PTI functions; 3. Alternative structure to meet engine room arrangement requirement; 4. Mature and reliable hydraulic control series to satisfy control request on gearbox conditions and multiple clutches; 5. Apply mechanical and automatic control, realizing local emergent control and remote control of the gearbox; 6. Non-standard design is available on request; 7. CPP distributor could be installed at front end of gearbox output on demand.
GCD-series marine gearbox is designed of one-stage speed reduction, input and output diagonally offset and rotating in contrary direction, possessing functions of clutching & de-clutching and speed reduction. It can be equipped with a distributor for CPP at front end of output, and PTO at vertical or diagonal top of output.
|GCD860||1050||2-4||5.26||Horizontal center distance 770mm|
Vertical center distance 400mm
GCD-series marine gearbox is used in medium to large high-speed ships such as public service ship and scientific research ship.
1. Ensure that equipment used in raw materials and parts to meet the requirements relevant national standards and technical protocols, and passed the test
2. the device dimensions to meet the specific requirements of users.
3. To ensure that each product have passed the test factory, and the factory certificate information and other documents complete, the main performance agreement or contract to meet the technical requirements.
4. Ensure that equipment manufacturers and three bags outside the warranty period, to the problems, regardless of the severity of what will be in time to pre-treatment to ensure the normal operation of equipment, to minimize the loss caused thereby to the